Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Yogurt Talk

It's been a good while since I have had French Toast.  Such a quick and easy meal to throw together.  Filling and healthy too.


2 slices of Dave's Killer Bread
1 Whole Egg
2 Egg Whites

I take the left over egg mixture and make scrambled eggs.  I use Sugar Free syrup and sprinkle on PB2 to give that pb taste.  Banana is just for fun and an extra dose of carbs.

Not sure how I feel about that Elli Quark Yogurt.  It's fresh cheese w/ a creamy texture similar to Greek Yogurt, with a richer less sour taste.  It has a better protein-to-carb ratio than Greek Yogurt.  This flavor was Sea Salt Caramel.

It actually has AWESOME nutritional facts.  No added sugars.  Low carb. High Protein ( 14g ).

But favorite go to for Yogurt is-- CARBmaster by Kroger.  I get it at Smith's.  TONS of flavors. AWESOME nutritional facts.  High Protein. Low Carb.  It's the BEST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment