Sunday, September 20, 2015

EFFORT is more important than SUCCESS



I am providing you a bit of what it takes this week ( see post from this morning ) to help get yourself in better shape than you were in last week.  I am providing you 5 days worth of strength training workouts and in those 5 days you will have hit ALL the major muscles….Cardio suggestions is included too.

However, I can't be there to slap certain foods out of your mouth…. so the nutrition part is on you.  But if you give this week some honest effort in the kitchen and do the workouts I post the best that you can, there is no way you won't feel better than you did last week.  You might be sore and hate me but you'll be on the right track.

Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.  Full effort is full victory.

Just give me some effort for the next 7 days!!!  EFFORT is more important than SUCCESS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment