Sunday, May 17, 2015

Week Two: WINNER WINNER

            
              .......for you, @taleramichele you are my WEEK TWO #fithappensinsummer winner.  
                                 Thanks for giving my "Push" Circuit workout a try this week.

Enjoy 2 pairs of @vspink Knee Socks

Aladdin Mason Tumbler

EOS Lip Balm

iTunes Gift Card

Please email me your address: haleyfithappens@gmail.com

BRING ON WEEK THREE

Try ANY workout I post this week and let me know how it goes.  Either tag me, post it, share it, comment on my post, do whatever to let me know how it went.

P.S. If your account is set to private, I can't see your post..... I can't see it even if you tag me in it.  So direct message me (that little white square box at the top right corner of your IG feed).

Show me you are getting fit.  Get HEALTHY.  Be HAPPY. #FITHAPPENS or #SHITHAPPENS you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment