Friday, May 8, 2015

#FITHAPPENS in Summer Sweaty Saturdays

It will all be happening on my INSTAGRAM



Tomorrow is Saturday and you know what that means…... #SWEATYSATURDAY and you all know I LOVE my Sweaty Saturdays!!!  I want you guys to get Sweaty on Saturdays too, so I am going to help you get your sweat on.

I got you covered for your next 4 Saturday Workouts.  I have Super Fun, Entertaining Jogging, HIIT, Sprints, Walking, Intervals, Running, Inclines, Rest, you name it….. 'Beachin' Treadmill Workouts coming your way.

EVERY Friday AM I will post up a 'Sweaty Saturday' Workout so you can rock it out at your convenience on Saturday!  The first one is on the way in just a bit.

Challenge/Tag your friends  to join you for the next 4 SWEATY SATURDAY Workouts that I will be posting.

In case you missed it, I will be posting a circuit workout for your muscles EVERY Monday in May to help you get in even better shape for Summer.  Already this week, I have posted a "Get Fit with Four" circuit workout to do in the Gym.  And a "Summertime Workout from Home" -which can also be done in the Gym.  And a Video to go with that one. Also, I posted an easy breakfast to throw together.

And I love this pic!  4th of July festivities are my Favorite and it will be here before we know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment