Monday, May 11, 2015

Flyes and Kickbacks

Here is the video that goes along with the "PUSH CIRCUIT" I posted earlier this morning.  I have shown other exercises from this workout if you just search the hashtag on Instagram=  #FITHAPPENSWORKOUTS they are there.  I am happy to tag you as well.

Bent Over Rear Delt Flyes ( shoulders ):  sitting at the end of a bench/chair, bend over at the waist as low as you can while still keeping your back straight.  I also like to take the DBs behind my legs during the entire move.  With a slight bend in your arms lift the DBs out to the sides until they are parallel to the floor. Then lower the DBs back down behind your legs.


DB Flyes ( chest ):  You can do this laying a bench or exercise ball like I am doing.  But if you are going to use a ball then be sure you are squeezing those buns during the entire move.  Your palms are facing each other on the grip.  With a slight bend in your elbows, lower the DBs out to the side until you feel a stretch in the chest then raise them back up.


Tricep Kickbacks ( back of arms ):  Most of you have seen this exercise.  I prefer to do it using a bench and one arm at a time.  If you are short on time, you can always do it standing, bent over at the waist with both arms working at the same time.  I am showing both ways in the video.  *The main point of this exercise is to keep your upper arm STILL and close to your side.  The only part of the arm that should be moving is the forearm.

No comments:

Post a Comment