Saturday, May 23, 2015

……the CARDIO continues

……..and the CARDIO continues!  I totally count shopping as cardio.  Looking, walking, taking clothes off and putting clothes on, THEN decision making!!  Killer.
  

These are my favorite sport bras to workout in.  Any of the front close bras from VSX SPORT do a great job of holding my TA TAs in place.  This one is the 'Incredible Front-Close'.  I also like the 'Knockout Secret Front-Close'  They are expensive but worth it!  

However, through Monday for Angel Card Holders they are $35 which I also hoarded a couple coupons and got this for $10.  HAPPY DAY.  HAPPY DAY.   


The Features are:

Maximum Support

Locking-Zip front closure

Breathable padding with wicking liner to keep you extra dry

Concealed wire for cushioned support

Adjustable straps

Super Soft elastic band for comfort and movement

Body-Wick keeps you cool and dry


No comments:

Post a Comment