Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Parfait

The ONLY occasions my Yogurtland spoons will see fruit.  They prefer to be handled with reeses PB cups and brownie bites.

PARFAIT:

Make this your breakfast, lunch, mid-day BOOST or when you are just craving a bit of sweetness.

HOW TO-

in a bowl MIX up:

3/4 cup or 6 oz. of Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt

sugar-free/sweetener substitute of choice.  I used 1 packet of Stevia

1/4 tsp. vanilla extract

THEN, slice a small banana or half one bigger sized banana and peel the other half and place it in the freezer…… I will be using that frozen banana for a Protein Shake recipe that I will be sharing soon

slice your strawberries.  I sliced up 3

add in sliced almonds.  I probably did a little less than 1/4 Cup

add in raw, old fashioned oats.  1/4 Cup of those

That's it!  Pick, dip and choose how you would like each bite or just mix it all together and see what you get.  On things like this, I like to have a bit of each thing in every bite so it helps me to place them like so.  

ENJOY!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment