Wednesday, March 11, 2015

THURSDAY: SHOULDER & AB CIRCUIT

THURSDAY: SHOULDER & AB CIRCUIT


You made it to circuit TWO of the week.  For this workout, you may want a mat close by you to do your abs on and a clock or the timer on your phones for the *ACTIVE REST*
Ok, here is how you do this workout:

Do 12 reps of each exercise in the circuit.  Do the circuit 3x total.  THEN, before you move on to the next circuit, choose one *ACTIVE REST* from the choices in the bottom left corner.  OR feel free to incorporate your own.  Whatever the active rest is, you are being active for 1-minute. #fithappens #shoulderworkout #abworkout #circuitworkout

GOOGLE, exercises you are unsure of so you're ready to work when you start your workout.  However, you will not find those "FRONT TO BACK BURNOUTS W/ PLATES" since it's a made up name by me! I am happy to tag you in my videos on my INSTAGRAM as well as the "CAR DRIVERS"  Just ask in comments over on my IG page.  

I LOVE SHOULDERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment