Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Eat the Yolk

BREAKFAST NUMBER 2:


2 Eggs- NEVER fear yolks, all in moderation. Several essential vitamins and minerals are packed in egg yolks.  A couple yolks a day keep the Doctor away

3 Egg Whites (had I eaten the yolks, it would have taken my fat total to 26g (which doesn't work for my daily total fat intake goal)  I need to save some room for my Almond Butter….LOL

Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffin- Apple Cinnamon Oat

Strawberries

FOOD TOTALS= Protein 31g/Carbs 48g/Fat 11g
If you need an app to track your macros, 'My Fitness Pal' is awesome and so easy!  I do not currently track my macros.  When I want to lean out and start tracking (summer time), I aim for 1700+ cals per day.  145g carb/170g protein/45g fat

DRINKS ARE:
Suja Mighty Greens
2 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar mixed w/ Simply Orange + Mango

BREAKFAST NUMBER 1- Post Workout:
I had an ORANGE CREAMSICLE protein shake.  < click to see recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment