Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Protein PeanutButter Waffles

I could eat pancakes/waffles for every meal, and peanut butter!  I'm always asking my kids if they want pancakes for dinner, hahaha!!  These are amazing. These can be made into pancakes as well.  Super simple and easy with not too many ingredients!
RECIPE:
-3 egg whites
-1/3 cup PB2 (you can use regular PB)
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 packet of Truvia (or any sweetener)
-1/2 cup cottage cheese
-dash of cinnamon
-1/3 cup oat flour (I blend oats in a blender and it turns to oat flour)
OPTIONAL -1/2 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder (I use Cellucor brand)
DIRECTIONS:
mix or blend all ingredients, pour batter on pre-heated greased pan/waffle maker (I use olive oil spray), heat should be medium to low. DONE!!!
TOPPINGS:
-melted almond butter
-sugar free syrup
-sliced bananas
-chia seeds
***you really can do any topping you like***
ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Hip Thrust Barbell Pad

    ReplyDelete