Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ring of Workouts



My 'what's in my gym bag' post had a few followers wanting more info on this RING OF WORKOUTS that I have.  This idea was my sisters and it is too fabulous not to share!!!  The best thing that ever happened to my Saturday Cardio Sessions.

WHY I have this???  I lift weights 4-5 days a week.  On Saturday I like to give the weights a rest and  devote it to cardio, get my muscles moving and loosen things up.  The ring is especially nice following my Friday Leg day because it allows me to choose a workout that I think I can handle based off how my body is feeling.  The Ring of Workouts have routines varying between 15-60 mins.  Some are all walking, all running, a mix of both walking and running, some play around with the inclines and speeds, some HIIT and some more of a steady pace.  I have to have these kinds of workouts if I am going to be on a treadmill.  I do not like to just set a pace and run……………bore me to death!  

This is a bunch of random treadmill routines pinned on Pinterest.  I included my iPhone 6 in the photo to give you an idea how big these are.  Search 'treadmill workouts' on Pinterest (you may even come across workouts that I have made and pinned) find ones that appeal to you, get to the source and print it off.  Cut them out.  Once you have done that, take them to a copy store and fit as many as you can (like a puzzle) on a laminate sheet and laminate.  Then cut them out. Hole punch a hole in the corner of the workout.  Get yourself a hinged key ring (some copy stores sell them right there) the hinged ring makes it easy to take a workout off to place somewhere on the treadmill and hook back on when you are done.  That's it.  Best thing EVER!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment