Tuesday, November 24, 2015

MIND BLOWN

MIND BLOWN!!!!  Really.  I just am.  @cellucor thanks for being amazing!

You guys….. I placed an order 21 hours ago, there is my confirmation saying it's on its WHEY.  Three  hours later I get an email saying my order has shipped, I thought oh cool.  But then just now, my order literally appeared on my front porch!!!  And shipping was FREE.  And it arrived in less than 24 hours…..now that's awesome right?!  


In case you're curious as to what I ordered:

2- 4 lb tubs of Cinnamon Swirl and Mint Chocolate Chip WHEY protein powder

C4 Ripped which is a creatine free pre workout with ingredients specific to fat loss.  Supports your body's ability to burn fat and give you that push to train hard.

SuperHD- thermogenic.  And my morning drink of happiness.

2- 50 Serving Alpha Aminos.  Keeps me hydrated during workouts and aids my muscles in the recovery process during and after workouts.  BCAAs.

As always with my code you can get a 25% discount on Cellucor supps. at www.cellucor.com  
That code is: HALEYA
 #MINDBLOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment