Sunday, November 22, 2015

and here comes THANKSGIVING!

Thanksgiving is upon us!  I LOVE this time of year.  And it can be a tough time too trying to stick with our Fitness…….TRUST ME, I know.  Things get crazy busy and we tend to be on the go a lot more and let things 'come up' and you know the rest….food, parties, traveling, etc.

I want to do my best to help you get through it.  You've come this far, JUST KEEP GOING!


SO, I will post a workout for each day this week.  YES, even a Thanksgiving Full Body Workout.  Of all days, please workout this day!  Most gyms are open.

However, by Friday you will have worked all your muscles……soooo I'm down if you let #blackfriday shopping be your cardio and give your body a rest.

I hope you all have a great week!  I am thankful for all the support I have been given that keeps pushing me to do what I love.  Ok, Lets Do This! Tag your friends to commit and sweat with you!!  P.S. besides a workout tomorrow, I also have a treat for you. #fithappens XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment