Monday, November 23, 2015

GOBBLE

This week I'm providing you the workouts and @g2gbar has teamed up with me to provide you some deliciousness!  They are offering you all a discount on their fabulous protein bars.


Why not make this your first purchase of your Black Friday Shopping and an early Christmas Present to yourself……. Getting a shipment of @g2gbar is always like getting a x-mas present.  If you have had these then you would agree.  DEEEEEELISH!

They are giving you a discount to use on their website ( http://www.g2gbar.com ) to get 25% off.  The code is,  "GOBBLE" it starts NOW and it expires Wednesday night.  AND, orders of $100+ will get free shipping.

Just an FYI, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is my favorite… but they are all delicious.  I eat one Every.Single.Day….. #truestory So that's why I buy in bulk and store them in the freezer.

So tag your friends to let them know about this offer. 

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment