Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lift Weights

My workout yesterday was legit!  To think cardio is the only way to burn calories is NOT so.  Weight training is how you kill two birds with one stone.  Change the shape of your body AND burn calories at the same time.  It doesn't need to be cardio here ( AM or today ) and then weights there (PM or the next day ).

You WILL burn calories lifting weights.  The weights are what will change your body shape not the treadmill.  The treadmill will give you great endurance, yes that's why I do it.

I do like to add in some 'active rest' during my weight sets here and there just because that is how I like to train.


This day was Back and Biceps.  With some sets of mountain climbers, burpees and squat jumps.  Those little sets of active rest maybe take me 20 seconds.  

Trust in the weights!  

No comments:

Post a Comment