Thursday, April 2, 2015

#TBT

#TBT to some of the races I have ran.  I am all about them weights but I also have a love of running too!  Just like my love for all kinds of food....Everything in moderation right?!  That is also how I like to get my fitness on.....All things in moderation.


These races were:

Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon in Disneyland.  Where my sister @shanwest00 and I ran a as team "Tweedle Dee and Dumb" We took 3rd place in our category.

The Color Run in SLC with friends and our kids.

American Fork Canyon 1/2 Marathon.  If you have ever been to Utah and seen our mountains or have ran this race before, then you know it is a beautiful run.

One random pic of me when I use to wake up 4:45 and run 5-6 miles every other day before I had to get to work.

Red Rock Relay.  The race is a 12 man team and we covered 187 miles together.  The elevation to start is 11,000ft.  Running at that elevation alone is hard to breath in.  My first leg was called the "Diablo" -for the DEVIL and labeled as 'Hard'!  It was only 3 miles, and the HARDEST 3 miles of my life.  In that 3 miles I climbed 1100ft.  I wanted someone in my van to literally shoot me.

Hobble Creek 1/2 Marathon.  Another pretty Utah canyon run.

Maybe it's time for another??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment