Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TACO TUESDAY…….

Since it is #TACOTUESDAY here we go:


This was suppose to be the tacos that you eat out of your own individual Frito Chip bag…. called, "WALKING TACOS" according to Pinterest.  But we had a hard time finding small individual bags of Fritos.  So my mom renamed them, "TACO's in a Wheelchair" since we opted to eat them out of bowls instead.  Died laughing.

Since I am really really trying to put forth an effort in my nutrition these days, I opted out of the Fritos and went with 2 Corn Tortillas.  Just to give you an idea on my savings:

For 2 servings, since I had 2 torts VS 2 servings of Fritos, which is 20 chips:

Total Fat: 2g VS. 20g

Total Calories: 140 VS 320

Sat. Fat: 0g VS 3g

Poly Fat: 0g VS 10g

Mono Fat: 0g VS 6g

Sodium: 10mg VS 220mg

Total Carb: 26g VS 32g

Fiber: 4g VS 2g

Protein: 2g VS 4g

I think I made a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment