Friday, April 10, 2015

Inner Thigh Gap

Inner Thigh Gap:  Last week I shared a couple moves you could do to attack the inner thighs.  So I felt touching a bit on the "THIGH GAP" was necessary.


Having a thigh gap has most everything to do with your bone structure; something you cannot change.  It's like being 5'2" and saying you want to be 5'10" -it's just not possible.  If you don't have a thigh gap, going on a strict 21 day diet, swearing off carbs, cleansing, etc., and/or putting yourself through hours of exercise and a million reps on the inner thigh machine will not do it for you, your bones are bones and they are not budging.  Don't get stuck in the mindset of working for one.

Unless you have a very specific build, your thighs are going to touch and there is nothing wrong with that.  I personally have never experienced a thigh gap.  Not even in my Elementary days.  I have narrow hips ( pelvis faces more inward ), so naturally my legs are closer together.  The broader your hips ( pelvis facing more outward ) the more likely you will have a thigh gap.

So "thigh gap" aside I will say YES, the inner thighs have muscle and fat that deserve attention.  You cannot change your bone structure but you CAN change the size and shape of your lower body.  I showed a couple videos to help you tighten things up.  *Remember, you can not pick and choose where you lose fat from.  Your body will decide where it comes from and when.  Just keep putting in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment