Tuesday, April 21, 2015

NEW PRODUCTS

These are brand new formulated C4 pre-workout that are now live on www.cellucor.com.


C4 MASS = if you are looking to put on size, this formula contains a creacarb blend of creatine and selected carbohydrate sources.  PLUS, all the energy goodness from the original C4.

C4 RIPPED = which I have ordered….. can't wait to try it out.  I'm nervous for my SuperHD friend since this formula is also a fat loss enhancer!!!  I LOVE my HD.

C4 RIPPED will help you cut fat and not your hard earned muscle.  It is C4 but without the creatine!  Creatine is essential when you want to put on size.  It provides energy for training and helps add mass to your structure.  But when you want to cut down it isn't always ideal.  

So if you have been on the hunt for creatine free pre workout, C4 RIPPED is for you.  It is designed to enhance fat loss with power of L-Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract.

SO EXCITED to try!!  I ordered Cherry Limeade.  There is also Fruit Punch and Raspberry Lemonade.  YUM!!!

Get 25% off your total purchase with my code: HALEYA
FREE shipping too if you sign in (provide email/password). 



No comments:

Post a Comment