Friday, April 3, 2015

LEGS

Happy Friday, BEST DAY EVER.

3 TIMES THROUGH LEGS:  These kind of leg workouts are harder than they look.  I LOVE a good DB leg day.

When I did this workout I used 20 lb DBs.  I tried to hold on to those DBs through the entire round (except for squat jumps and wall sits) and set them down only when I absolutely needed to take a minute to catch my breath.  I went from one exercise to the next with very little break in between each exercise.

And just because I'm still obsessed with those Swing Lunges, I threw them in after each complete round.  Video of Swing Lunges was posted a while back.  I can tag you.

P.S. In case you didn't see the EXTRA challenge I posted for this workout last night to my instagram, go check it out!  It's a bunch of inner thigh death threats, FOR REALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment