Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The FIRECRACKER Full Body Workout

A holiday is this wknd and if you have been following me for a while then you know I love to post a good sweaty, Full Body workout on a Holiday!  The way I look at it, a holiday is a good reason to make a workout EXTRA sweaty before all the festivities begin.  When I have a great workout, I feel better about enjoying whatever I want with my family and friends.

For me, when it comes to eating clean vs. having fun- the fun always wins out, I am human.  I don't pretend to be perfect..… So I train hard to eat hard.  The 4th of July is one of my favorites too.  BBQ and S'mores PLEASE.

Seriously, get away from the every day chicken/turkey/fish/veggies etc…..they will be there the next meal/day.  Enjoy a good ol' hot dog or a cheeseburger WITH bacon damnmit!  Enjoy life.  Live the 80/20 lifestyle.  It's way more convenient.


This Friday AM, I will be posting the "FIRECRACKER" Full Body Workout for you to rock out at your convenience that day or on the actual 4th.  I'm telling you this now in case anyone would like to plan their workouts this week for it.   6 Video clips will also be posted to help you as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment