Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Kodiak Cakes in Cup with EXTRA Protein

🥄The other morning I did a little later than usual workout.  I normally workout fasted.... A) because it's just too early for me to wake up even earlier than I do to eat/digest/etc.  B) I am capable of working out on empty.  I don't get 🤢nauseous  C) I believe in fasted workouts here and there.  Should I eat? Probably.

ANYWAY, I hit up a workout @orangetheoryorem at 10:00AM.  I taught the morning classes so I knew what I was in for.  I needed some FUEL to survive it!  So I chose @kodiakcakes POWER cake and posted a brief pic in my IG Story.  I was surprised at all the replies to that pic asking "what is this?!"  It's heaven guys.  Pure heaven.

It has more protein than the regular Kodiak Cakes.  I love to have these on hand in cases like my Monday.  So quick!  All you do is add 1/4 cup water.  Stir.  Microwave for 60 seconds and you have a 🥞pancake in cup.  Eat as is OR I take a small little 🥄spoonful of Almond Butter and as soon as its out of the microwave I set the spoon w/ the butter in the center and it melts in all the heat......thank me later!!!   I get these at @target of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment