Wednesday, September 24, 2014

@1%Fitness- Meal Prep Services

  We all know that nutrition is 80% of the battle and the other 20% is what we do physically for exercise.  Maybe those numbers are a little more, little less give or take but you know what I mean.  I have got the working out part down pretty good, it's the KITCHEN that I suck at.  Not that I hate eating a healthier meal, I love veggies and all things good for us.  I SUCK preparing and cooking.  Because of this, I under eat and my body clings to calories.  I am a very firm believer in eating as many healthy calories as possible.  For myself I should be eating 2000+ calories a day!!  None of this 1200-1500 calorie crap!  That is why my body tends to Yo-Yo so easily. I'm always in calorie deficit so when I do eat a larger meal/splurge a bit my body clings. 

I have gone back and forth, on and off about ordering meals through a company on the East coast that I found on Instagram that does meal preps and delivers.  I thought how nice would it be to have 2-3 meals already prepared for me everyday!?! 

So by word of mouth from the cute @kburgi1 I was told about this 1% Fitness out of Sandy, Utah that does meal prep services.  I followed them on IG- @1percentfitness and their Facebook page  ( 1%Fitness and my name got mentioned and next thing I know I was contacted.

@paulware22 was so nice to deliver me some fresh meals in a cooler bag that were prepped and weighed in a professional kitchen.  All the meals are labeled with a day/breakfast, lunch or dinner.  That empty container in the picture was healthy lasagna with a mashed sweet potato.  It was delicious!  They also offer:

Spicy chicken w/cauliflower mash
Breakfast McMuffin w/spinach
Chicken w/ spaghetti squash and veggies
Turkey quinoa chili
Turkey meatloaf
and more…...

If you are at all interested you can contact Rob Molling and Amanda Junkets about their services and prices at 801-833-5383 or email at:

***If you want to try out these meals, be sure to mention "PAUL" when you place your order for 20% OFF your first go at 1%Fitness Meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment